200 Lewis Avenue, 1st Floor
Las Vegas, NV 89101
Monday through Thursday, 7:30 AM to 5:30 PM
Friday 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM
Closed on weekends and Holidays
The Criminal Division is now accepting filings via File & Serve. To begin e-filing click the following link: efilenv.com
Notice: Las Vegas Justice Court Restitution Payment Policy effective March 23, 2015...read more
How do I contact Las Vegas Justice Court Criminal Division?
- (702) 671-3201 Main Line
- (702) 671-3285 PreTrial Service & Bail
- (702) 671-3153 PreTrial Services / Intensive Supervision
- (702) 382-4708 Criminal Records Fax
- (702) 671-3183 Criminal Support Fax
- (702) 671-3156 PreTrial Services Fax
Court Return Dates
- Defendants must appear on the date and time given upon release from custody, provided on the misdemeanor citation, or the date and time determined in court.
- Failure to appear can result in a warrant being issued for your arrest, and forfeiture of any bail on deposit.
- Court appearance dates cannot be extended.
- On the court date, defendants can confirm their courtroom location by viewing monitors in the lobby near the Information Booth.
- Additional help or information on the status of criminal cases is available from the Justice Court Clerk's Office on the second floor of the Regional Justice Center.
Motions and Confirmation of Counsel
Motions and Confirmation of Counsel documents should not be sent via email. Attorneys must electronically file documents via File & Serve or at the Clerk’s office. The website to electronically file documents via File & Serve is: efilenv.com
If you are represented by an attorney, please contact them for assistance. Individuals represented by the Public Defender's Office should contact them. Defendants not represented by an attorney may file a motion for the judge to consider. Defendants living outside of Clark County or in other states may send a request to enter their plea by mail, email or fax. Depending on the charge(s), it may be necessary for the defendant to hire an attorney.
200 Lewis Avenue, 1st Floor
Las Vegas, NV 89155-2511
A hearing for motions to quash a warrant will be placed on calendar for the very next judicial day. For all other motions, the hearing date is scheduled as follows:
- A motion filed prior to 11:00 a.m. for a criminal case is placed on calendar no sooner than two (2) judicial days from the date the motion is filed.
- A motion filed after 11:00 a.m. for a criminal case is placed on calendar no sooner than three (3) judicial days from the date the motion is filed.
- If a court date is already scheduled for the case within the 2 or 3 day timeframe, the motion is placed on the existing court date.
If you are not represented by an attorney, you can schedule a court appearance by coming to Las Vegas Justice Court Clerk's Office – Customer Service Division, located on the 1st floor of the Regional Justice Center, 200 Lewis Avenue or you may file a motion electronically via file and serve at efilenv.com. The warrant will stay in effect until the court appearance and it is recalled or quashed by the Judge.
Sealing of Records booklet and forms