The Clerk's office is located in the
Regional Justice Center
200 Lewis Avenue, 2nd Floor
Las Vegas, NV 89101
Monday through Thursday, 7:30 to 5:30 p.m.
Closed on Fridays, weekends and Holidays
To begin e-filing click the following link: efilenv.com
The Criminal Division of Las Vegas Justice Court handles misdemeanor cases from arraignment through trial and arraignment and preliminary hearings for gross misdemeanor and felony cases prior to being bound over to District Court.
The Criminal Division is now accepting filings by e-mail LVJCCriminal@ClarkCountyNV.gov and fax 702-382-4708.
Notice: Las Vegas Justice Court Restitution Payment Policy effective March 23, 2015...read more
How do I contact Las Vegas Justice Court Criminal Division?
(702) 671-3201 Main Line
(702) 671-3285 PreTrial Service & Bail
(702) 671-3153 PreTrial Services / Intensive Supervision
(702) 382-4708 Criminal Records Fax
(702) 671-3183 Criminal Support Fax
(702) 671-3156 PreTrial Services Fax
Court Return Dates
- Defendants must appear on the date and time given upon release from custody, provided on the misdemeanor citation, or the date and time determined in court.
- Failure to appear can result in a warrant being issued for your arrest, and forfeiture of any bail on deposit.
- Court appearance dates cannot be extended.
- On the court date, defendants can confirm their courtroom location by viewing monitors in the lobby near the Information Booth.
- Additional help or information on the status of criminal cases is available from the Justice Court Clerk's Office on the second floor of the Regional Justice Center.
If you are represented by an attorney, please contact them for assistance. Individuals represented by the Public Defender's Office should contact them. Defendants not represented by an attorney may file a motion for the judge to consider. Defendants living outside of Clark County or in other states may send a request to enter their plea by mail, email or fax. Depending on the charge(s), it may be necessary for the defendant to hire an attorney.
200 Lewis Avenue, 2nd Floor
Las Vegas, NV 89155-2511
The hearing date is scheduled for a motion as follows:
- A motion filed prior to 11:00 a.m. for a criminal case is placed on calendar no sooner than two (2) judicial days from the date the motion is filed.
- A motion filed after 11:00 a.m. for a criminal case is placed on calendar no sooner than three (3) judicial days from the date the motion is filed.
- If a court date is already scheduled for the case within the 2 or 3 day timeframe, the motion is placed on the existing court date.
To resolve a criminal warrant, the defendant must do one of the following:
- Contact an attorney to complete the appropriate actions. If you are represented by private counsel, please contact them for assistance. Individuals represented by the Public Defender's Office should contact them.
- If you are not represented by an attorney, you can schedule a court appearance by coming to Las Vegas Justice Court Criminal Clerk's Office, located on the 2nd floor of the Regional Justice Center, 200 Lewis Avenue. The warrant will stay in effect until the court appearance and it is recalled or quashed by the Judge.